Visa not Needed
- Dominica, Ecuador, Micronesia, Federated States of, Haiti, Laos, Mauritius, Malaysia, Nauru, Niue, Philippines, Pitcairn, Palau, Seychelles, Singapore, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Tuvalu, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Vietnam, Samoa
Visa Exempt Countries (Visa Free)
Citizens holding passports issued by the following ASEAN nations are not required to obtain a visa to travel to Cambodia on a trip as long as it lasts no more than the visa waiver limit as listed below:
- Visa-free (14 days): Brunei, Myanmar, Thailand
- Visa-free (21 days): Philippines
- Visa-free (30 days): Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam
Visa on Arrival
- Travellers from all the rest of countries of the world may be granted a 30 days Visa on Arrival upon arrival at major checkpoints in Cambodia for $20 or may apply an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) on-line for $25
- Not apply for citizens of Afghanistan, Algeria, Arab Saudi, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Nigeria. These nationalities are required to get visa in advance at Royal Embassy of Kingdom of Cambodia in their country.
- Visa are obtainable upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airports. At land crossing from Thailand, visas are available at Poipet Banteay Meanchey and Cham Yeam (Koh Kong province). Visitors who enter from Vietnam through Bavet (VN: Moc Bai) or Ka-Om Samnor (VN: Chau Doc) will need to have already obtained their visas prior to their arrival through a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate overseas.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia, +855 23 890 022
Airlines: [, ]