Shopping 1-1 Ofukacho, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0011, Japan Published on: 13-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
How to get to Yodobashi Camera?
5 minutes walk from “Osaka Station” of JR, “Umeda Station” of Hankyu and Hanshin Lines and Subway Midosuji Line
- A great place to look for souvenirs
- Smorgasboard of electronic, electric and modern stuff
- Massive electronics department store with non-tech shops
- Unbelievable collection of cameras, lenses and accessories
- Huge department store with extra discount
1-1 Ofukacho, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0011, Japan
I call this place the building of almost everything. Just almost. From money exchange, bicycle shop, all types of electronics, household goods, fashion , restaurants. It's basically a one place to shop. Of course don't forget the points. Most of the time, I get away from here cause I always seems to end up buying something, specially the gundam things :) It's a great place to look for souvenirs too. After all these years, Yodobashi Camera is still one of my favorite place to shop and eat.
The best place for all what you need from electronics to cloth. Don't forget to visit the 8th floor to have food.