Activity 2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 112-0002 Published on: 01-07-2016
|08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
|57.00 - 119.00 USD|
Tokyo Fish Market and Asakusa Walking Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Tokyo Fish Market and Asakusa Walking Tour is special ?
Pick up at hotel -> Tsukiji -> Asakusa. (Senso-ji Temple, Nakamise Street and Dempoin Street) -> Asakusa Station
What to explore at Tokyo Fish Market and Asakusa Walking Tour?
Walk around and feel the energy and excitement of the world's biggest fish market Tsukiji. More than 480 kinds of seafood are in the market and various kinds of shops in the outer market.
Our single guide can take care of a maximum of four people. Basically children under the age of 11 are not allowed to enter the market. Please e-mail us for details.
After that, you'll visit Asakusa. Since the Edo period（1603-1868）Asakusa has been the most popular tourist site in Tokyo. You'll see and enjoy a traditional site of Japan
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fees and remittance charge will be charged:
(1) 14-3 days before the program day: 20 % of the program fee
(2) 2 days before the program day: 50 % of the program fee
(3) one day before, on the departure day, or cancellation without notice: 100 % of the program fee
- Guiding fee
- Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line
- Tuna auction watching is not included in the tour.
- Lunch, beverages,Jinrikisya and sightseeing activities
2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 112-0002
Tokyo Fish Market and Asakusa Walking Tour serves Private tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)119.00 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)78.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)65.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)57.00 USD