Activity 44 Nguyen Tri Phuong , Hue, Viet Nam Published on: 13-11-2015
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why The Top Gear by Amy Jeep (Hue to Hoi An 1 day) is special ?
- Travel parallel to the sea
- Fishing villages
- Chat with fishermen and to take photos.
- Hai Van Pass
- Danang city and the famed China Beach.
What to explore at The Top Gear by Amy Jeep (Hue to Hoi An 1 day)?
We head east from Hue and then travel parallel to the sea, passing through fishing villages and along pristine sandy beaches for the first part of the drive. The salty air and refreshing sea breezes are a dramatic contrast to the mountain air from the previous days. We’ll stop often to dip our toes in the sea, chat with fishermen and to take photos. At the half way point of our drive we climb to Highway 1’s highest point, Hai Van Pass, where panoramic views of the coast are all around. The road then winds down toward Hoi An, passing through Danang city and the famed China Beach.
2 pax and free plus one and two child 150 $
- Driver, English speaking local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of water, coffee and soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips, etc)
- Travel insurance
- High season surcharge if any
- All other services not listed in “Prices Include”
44 Nguyen Tri Phuong , Hue, Viet Nam
The Top Gear by Amy Jeep (Hue to Hoi An 1 day) serves Private tour.
(2 - 2 participants.)150.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)170.00 USD