Activity Suối Khoáng Nóng Alba Thanh Tân, Phong Sơn, Phong Điền, Thừa Thiên Huế, Việt Nam Published on: 05-06-2017
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Thanh Tan Hot Spring Hue is special ?
The Thanh Tan Hot Springs is situated 13 kilometers north of the city center of Hue. It provides scenic surroundings of mass of trees and hilly regions, and fresh mountainous air amidst flowing hot mineral water springs.
Built around a natural spring, where the bottled mineral water “Thanh Tan” came from, the waterpark is an ideal place to go to if you want to get away from all the pressures of life and just relax and let go. With a tranquil atmosphere on top of its soothing waters, it is perfect for both body and mind rejuvenations.
The hot spring was actually discovered in 1926 by local and foreign scientists. It was graded as a “very hot spring” with a 66 degree Celsius of water temperature, and was said to be rich in calcium and sulfur, which are believed to have medicinal and curative effects on people. Curiously, the water does not have a strong sulfur smell and you can soak in it for as long as you like.
- Pick up and Drop off at hotel (center only)
- Depart time: 8.30 AM
- Finish time: 3.30 PM
- Tour type: Join tour
- Thanh Tan Hot Spring
What to explore at Thanh Tan Hot Spring Hue?
In the Morning:
- 8h30: Driver and tour guide pick up you at the hotel and departure to Thanh Tan hot spring . You can soak in hot stream, relax, spend special time to mix with impressive nature.
- 12h30: Have lunch at Thanh Tan restaurant.
In the afternoon:
- 13h30: Free for relax or sport activities as a team
- 15h30: Come back to Hue city
- Lunch at Thanh Tan restaurant.
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide.
- Personal Expenses.
- Goverment Tax 10%
- Paypal fee 3.5%
- For a great day out
- A moment of relaxing
- Suitable for people of all ages
- A dreamy place for all people
- A large and beautiful place
Suối Khoáng Nóng Alba Thanh Tân, Phong Sơn, Phong Điền, Thừa Thiên Huế, Việt Nam