Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Tam Giang Lagoon Full Day is special ?
- Tam Giang lagoon
- Phuoc Tich ancient village
- Ngu My Thanh fishing Village
- Learn more local life: farming, fishing..
What to explore at Tam Giang Lagoon Full Day?
- Our guide & driver pick you up at hotel and transfer to Ngu My Thanh fishing Village.
- En route, stop to visit Thu Le communal house - one of the oldest communal houses in Hue.
- On arrival at the fishing village, meet the fisherman to learn their daily life.
- Riding bicycle around the village to visit to the work-farm, you will join with the locals to work in the field (peanut field, water melon field) if you feel like.
- Depart to Phuoc Tich. The ancient village of Phuoc Tich is surrounded by O Lau River, bordering with Quang Tri Province and around 40 km north of Hue city. It is considered an untouched and valuable ancient village, not only in Central Vietnam but the whole country as well. It remains 27 “Nha Ruong” (Hue’s old styled houses) and gardens, 12 of which own architecturally and aesthetically special values.
- Visit the village on foot, some typical ancient houses, meet & chat with the local people, a pottery workshop, learn bout the manufacturing process of pottery items by local artisans.
- Return Hue by car transfer.
- Supported bus
- Bike (Trekk 3900; Asama)
- English/French speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (02 bottles p.p)
- Drink in meals
- Tourist insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Others do not mention above
45, Lê Lợi, Hue, Vietnam
Tam Giang Lagoon Full Day serves Private tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)138.00 USD
(2 - 3 participants.)102.00 USD
(4 - 6 participants.)74.00 USD
(7 - 9 participants.)69.00 USD
(10 - 20 participants.)65.00 USD