Activity 2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 112-0002 Published on: 01-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Shinjuku Day Tour is special ?
Pick up at hotel
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observatories
Shinjuku walking tour, visiting Bicqlo and Don Quijote
What to explore at Shinjuku Day Tour?
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the hotel you are staying, and then go to an observatory at the 45th floor of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. After enjoying view from a skyscraper, walk around Shinjuku station to explore colorful dining and entertainment districts. You will also visit two major shopping facilities - Bicqlo and Don Quijote.
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fees and remittance charge will be charged.
(1) 14-3 days before the program day: 20 % of the program fee
(2) 2 days before the program day: 50 % of the program fee
(3) a day before, on the departure day, or cancellation without notice: 100 % of the program fee
- Guiding fee
- Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- Meals, beverages, and sightseeing activities
2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 112-0002