Restaurant 315, Jalan Pudu, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Published on: 19-04-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Sek Yuen Restoran Jln Pudu is special ?
Must try dishes at Sek Yuen Restoran:
- Lang phoon (cold appetizers, RM80)
- Crispy skin roast duck (RM78)
- Steamed village chicken (RM70)
- Shark's fin egg omelette (RM80)
- Braised lamb (RM20 for a small serving)
- Loh bak (deep-fried pork rolls, RM30)
How to get to Sek Yuen Restoran Jln Pudu?
LRT - Star line - Pudu Station (Only 2 minutes walking distance from the station to the restaurant.
- A Very Quaint, Unpretentious Chinese restaurant
- An authentic cantonese cuisine in Kuala Lumpur
- Delicious food, Awesome setting
- Very Good Chinese Food Option in KL
- Old fashioned Cantonese in a basic setting
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Budget
- Alcohol NO
- Air condition YES
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
315, Jalan Pudu, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tips for you
So we were back at this lovely eating joint once again for the Chinese new year dinner. We ordered most of the dishes from last year as we love it - yee sang, roast duck, pork knuckles, chicken, vegetables, fried rice and added some more items. We were not disappointed with the food and would be looking forward to eating here again. The delivery was quick. Thumbs up for the lovely food.
The duck is one of the best in KL. Besides that, try the other 2 dishes. Frozen chicken is good but order one day in advance. You may park beside the roadside or behind the shop or take LRT.