Activity 333/135, Anaville Village, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Plathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, THAILAND Published on: 15-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why River Kwai Tour is special ?
- Visit JEATH War Museum and Kanchanaburi War Cemetary
- Discover world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai
What to explore at River Kwai Tour?
07:00 : Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart for Kanchanaburi, located 128 kilometers (80 miles) west of Bangkok. It is Thailand's third largest province with an area of 19,486 square kilometers. The provincial area is mountaineous and has the west border next to Myanmar.
09:00 : Visit JEATH War Museum, a realistic depiction of prisoner of war living quarters, with photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia dating from World War II.
09:30 : Continue to Kanchanaburi War Cemetery It contains the remains of 6,982 war prisoners (mostly the British, Dutch, Australian and American) who lost their lives during the construction of the Bridge over the River Kwai and the railway to Burma (the Death Railway).
10:00 : Then visit world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war. Take leisurely walks around town and pictures on the world-renowned Death Railway.
10:45 : Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
12:15 : Buffet lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 : After lunch, feeding the food to elephants at Soi Yoke Elephant Camp.
14:30 : Leave form Kanchanaburi pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to bangkok.
17:00 : At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable 7% government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Transportation Policy : Time Start : 07.00
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- You can make full payment(cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
333/135, Anaville Village, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Plathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, THAILAND
River Kwai Tour serves Private/Joined tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)148.00 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)91.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)70.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)60.00 USD
(5 - 5 participants.)53.00 USD
(6 - 6 participants.)45.00 USD
(7 - 7 participants.)39.00 USD
(8 - 8 participants.)36.00 USD
(9 - 9 participants.)31.00 USD