Activity 125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Phang Nga Self Paddle is special ?
What to explore at Phang Nga Self Paddle?
- 08:30-08:50 Pick up at your hotel.
- 09:15 Arrive at Ao Por Pier on the Northeast of the island.
- 09:30 Depart from Ao Por on our escort boat or fast longtail. Relax. Then, some Kayak instruction for beginners.
- 10:30 Arrive in Phang Nga bay.
- 11:00-11:15 Kayak instruction and practice.
- 11:15-13:00 Explore the first island and enter the caves and hidden lagoons.
Motor to the Second Island. Stop for an excellent seafood buffet lunch.
- 15:00 Motor to our thirdstop.
- 15:15-16:00 Explore the limestone formation around the coastline.
- 16:00 Return to Ao Por Pier.
Drop off at your Hotel.
- Light Lunch
Tuna sandwich, Deep Fried Chicken Roll, Fried noodles with eggs and vegetables, Fruits in season
- Dinner Menu
Fried – rice with vegetables & egg, Mild soup with vegetables, chicken and bean curd, Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts, Beef in ground peanut-coconut cream curry, Fried mix-vegetables with oyster sauce, Fried fish with sweet & sour sauce, Thai KFC “Fried Chicken”, The seasons fruits
- Paddle Guides
- Cook, Meals, Soft Drink, Seasonal Fruits, Coffee, Tea
- National Park Fee
125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand