Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Penang Hill By Night is special ?
Colonial Penang Hill
David Brown Restaurant or Bellevue Restaurant
The panoramic night view of George Town and part of mainland in sight.
What to explore at Penang Hill By Night?
A rare experience to dine at Colonial Penang Hill, Malaysia's first hill station accessible by the unique funicular train. Feel the cool and refreshing air at the summit while you dine at the cosy David Brown Restaurant or Bellevue Restaurant, with the panoramic night view of George Town and part of mainland in sight.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Train ticket
penang , malaysia
Penang Hill By Night serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)81.00 USD