|09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Half day Tour
Penang Grand Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Penang Grand Tour is special ?
- Penang Botanical Gardens
- Snake Temple
- Batik Factory
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Malay Village
What to explore at Penang Grand Tour?
This tour covers the main highlights of Penang Island. It begins by going round the island with visits to a Batik factory, typical Malay villages and the unique snake temple. View Penang Bridge and lunch enroute at a local restaurant. After that visit Kek Lok Si, Southeast Asia's largest Buddhist temple and the century old, 72-acre Penang Botanical Gardens. Stroll through the main gardens, learn about the rare species of flora and fauna while monkeys roam freely in their natural habitats. Enjoy a freshly brewed Penang White Coffee before returning to the hotel.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
penang , malaysia
Penang Grand Tour serves Private tour.
(2 - 6 participants.)78.00 USD