Activity 5/F, Cheong Hing Building, 72 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Pearl of Orient Evening Tour is special ?
- Hong kongn Observation Wheel
- Victoria Peak (BY PEAK TRAM)
- Madame Tussauds Hong kong
- The Sky Terrace 428
What to explore at Pearl of Orient Evening Tour?
- HONG KONG OBSERVATION WHEEL
The latest attraction in Hong Kong and Central landmark. Get stunning view of the Victoria Harbour on this 60m high ride!
- VICTORIA PEAK (BY PEAK TRAM)
Take the World’s steepest funicular railway up to the peak. The views of the harbour and Kowloon Peninsula from this 428 meters vantage point are simply breathtaking and should not be missed.
- MADAME TUSSAUDS HONG KONG
Features more than 100 incredible wax likenesses of stars, world leaders & sports heroes displayed in ten totally interactive themed settings. You are allowed to pose with any of the wax models, amazing experience!
The image shown in this document depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
- THE SKY TERRACE 428
The highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong. You'll be amazed by the spectacular evening view of the surrounding city skyline and Victoria Harbour towering skyscrapers.
- Tour price include air-conditioned coach transfer, guided service (English supplemented by Putonghua), Hong Kong Observation Wheel ride, round trip tram ticket to the Victoria Peak, Madame Tussauds HK admission ticket and The Sky Terrace 428 admission ticket.
- Remarks: Due to traffic jam, for guests staying at hotels in Kowloon, our tour guide will escort you to ride the Ferris Wheel by taking Star Ferry to Central Star Ferry Pier.
- Air-conditioned coach transfer
- Guided service (English supplemented by Putonghua), Hong Kong
- Tour guide
5/F, Cheong Hing Building, 72 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.