Activity Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24, Yogyakarta - Indonesia Published on: 05-07-2016
|07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Off the beaten path|
Multi Days & Package tours
Mount Bromo Tour Package 2D1N ( Sharing tour ) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Mount Bromo Tour Package 2D1N ( Sharing tour ) is special ?
- See the sunrise and walk around Mt. Bromo
- Cemoro Lawang
What to explore at Mount Bromo Tour Package 2D1N ( Sharing tour )?
- Depart from Yogyakarta at 07.30 am, depending the location of your hotel.
- Go to Cemoro Lawang by minibus, it takes around 12 hours. Stay 1 night at Bromo area
- You will be picked up from Ngadisari with a mini bus at 03.15 am and go to Cemoro Lawang to join our other guests and walk together to the Mt. Bromo at 03:45 am.
- You can see the sunrise and walk around Mt. Bromo until 08.00 am.
- Leave Mt. Bromo at 08.00 am and back to the hotel in Cemoro Lawang by yourself, but if your hotel is in Ngadisari, you will be picked up by minibus to have a breakfast, rest, as well as check out from the hotel.
- From Cemoro Lawang you will be picked up at 09.00 am/04.00 pm and if you are in Ngadisari you will be picked up by a mini bus at 09:15 am/04.15 pm to go Probolinggo and wait for the connecting bus.
- Depart from Probolinggo at 11.00 am/07.00 pm with a public bus to Bali, Surabaya, Malang, Kalibaru, Surakarta or back to Jogja.
- STANDARD ROOM :
- STANDARD ROOM A :
- STANDARD ROOM A1 :
- STANDARD ROOM B :
- For all tour package in Bromo
- Only for departure from Probolinggo were picked up by a minibus (sharing), you will be picked up on the train station at 5.35 pm (last train from jogja) and stopped at the our coorporate agent to join the other guests to the hotel in Bromo
- Departure from Probolinggo, Malang or Surabaya picked
- Please ask for the schedule to our staff before you book the train or flight
- The tours requires minimum 2 participants (sharing tour), if you're just alone please contact our staff to get more information about the available quote
- The tours are basically sharing tour, that means you will share it with our other guest in small group
- For all the tour we will pick up in your hotel, the time is depend of your hotel location. Just for program tour by train, you must go to the train station by your self
- Bromo and ijen tours is usually used by backpacker, hotel and accommodation is really basic
- If you want to continue to go to Bali, we suggest taking a bus and buying the ticket by yourself in Ketapang Harbor.
- On the peak season for Bromo or Ijen tour with share program will not comfortable for children and old people
- If you want your own tour with your family or friends, we can arrange it by private car
- Price can be change anytime due; the peak season, Indonesian national holiday (Eid mubarak, christmast, new year, long weekend) also increase of gasoline price
- Please do choose the packages wisely for your convenience during the trip
- The tours in not included : Entrance fee Bromo and Ijen, JEEP, Lunch, Diner, Donation, Rent horse, Tipping, Meals, Ferry ticket and Travel insurance
|DEPART FROM||PICK UP AT||TRANSPORTATION||SURCHARGE|
|PROBOLINGGO||Probolinggo train station||Minibus/car to Probolinggo||4 USD /person|
|PROBOLINGGO||Probolinggo train station||Private car to Bromo||34 USD /CAR|
|SURABAYA||Train station/Airport/Hotel||Private car to Bromo||53 USD /CAR|
|MALANG||Train station/Hotel||Private car to Bromo||53 USD /CAR|
- Hotel pickup
- Tour guide
- Price above is not include train ticket or flight ticket, you can book by yourself or arrange with our company.
- Entrance fee Bromo and Ijen, JEEP, Lunch, Diner, Donation, Rent horse, Tipping, Meals, Ferry ticket and Travel insurance
Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24, Yogyakarta - Indonesia