Activity My Thanh Village, Giong Trom District , Ben Tre , Vietnam Published on: 17-11-2015
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Bicycle Boat Cruise|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Multi Days & Package tours
|53.00 - 79.00 USD|
Mango Home 2D/1N Tour Package is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Mango Home 2D/1N Tour Package is special ?
- Rach Mieu bridge
- Huu Dinh hamlet
- Enjoy the lush surroundings of rice paddies and fruit farms alongside the narrow village roads.
- Enjoying coconut juice
- Visit at the coconut processing
- The locals still use centuries-old traditional methods to make the bricks by hand
- Phong Nam village
- Rice noodles factory “hu tieu”
- Visit at Mrs. Huong’s home
- Local house of Mr Sau Tuong
- My Long village
- Mango house
- Cao Dai religious temple
What to explore at Mango Home 2D/1N Tour Package?
DAY 1: SAIGON – BEN TRE
At 8.00am, depart for a 1.5 hour drive from Saigon to Ben Tre, one of the country's southern provinces, situated in the Delta of the Mekong River. Take in the highway as you leave behind the busy city. Pass Rach Mieu bridge before reaching Huu Dinh hamlet. Get on a tri-motor cycle (xe loi) ride to enjoy the lush surroundings of rice paddies and fruit farms alongside the narrow village roads. Arrive at the waterfront, board the charming Mango Cruise for a glimpse at the Delta scenery while enjoying coconut juice. First stop for a visit at the coconut processing, then back to your cruise and the cruise will stop at a brick making shop, where the locals still use centuries-old traditional methods to make the bricks by hand where you will start a Bicycle trip around Phong Nam village around 4km, through gardens and stop at the a rice noodles factory “hu tieu”, one of most popular breakfast dishes in the region .Walk about 3 minutes to visit at Mrs. Huong’s home. Her family live on fishing, shrimp and farming. Enjoy the tropical fruits and honey tea in her garden before taking the rowing sampan , be paddled by a personalized rower trip to discover the maze of small canals.
Then rowing you back to your mango boat and head to Mango home restaurant, enjoy your 5 course lunch and freshen up before switch to a bicycle and ride 500m About 4 minutes( or 7-10 minutes walk) on village roads past green gardens and local houses, and stop at another local house of Mr Sau Tuong, a former Vietcong soldier who survived two years fighting the Khmer Rouge in Phnom Penh. Now he and his wife live on making rice paper which is the most famous specialty of My Long village. Have a chat with him and enjoy the crispy rice paper made by his wife, and see how it is made.
Back to Mango house to catch fish in the pond & pick your own vegetables, and then in the early evening prepare to join the cooking demonstration with the family.
Overnight will be spent in the Mango Home Riverside.
DAY 2: GIONG TROM - SAIGON
After breakfast, take a boat trip 30 minutes then get off the boat to ride the bicycle to a local market of My Long, stroll around the market,then continue the cycling tour to Phong Nam village stop for a Cao Dai religious temple visit,after that you will go biking back to Mango Home.
Return the Mango Home.Have a rest and enjoy a 5 course lunch
Check out and you will be transfered to the meeting point, where your car is waiting for you.
End of tour.
- Tet holiday (07,08,09,10 Feb 2016) = +47USD/boat
- Upgrade Deluxe to Suite: 16 USD/r/n
- Lunch at Mango home - Tet holiday (07,08,09,10 Feb 2016) = + 7 USD/pax
- All prices is for low season ( 04 May 2016 – 30 Sep 2016). Please email us for detailed price on high season ( 01 Oct 2015 – 03 May 2016)
- Boat trips as mentioned
- Dinner with cooking class
- Breakfast at homestay
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Overnight at deluxe homestay
- All activities as mentioned
- Gov’t tax
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
- Set menu lunch for 250,000 VND/person/lunch (Lunch provided on Day 1 & 2)
My Thanh Village, Giong Trom District , Ben Tre , Vietnam
Mango Home 2D/1N Tour Package serves Private tour.
(2 - 3 participants.)79.00 USD
(4 - 6 participants.)71.00 USD
(7 - 9 participants.)63.00 USD
(10 - 15 participants.)53.00 USD