Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Living Culture Of Penang is special ?
- Chowrasta wet market
- Joss-sticks making
- The baking of the popular 'Tau Sar Pheah' biscuits
- Penang's White Coffee at Coffee Tree.
What to explore at Living Culture Of Penang?
George Town is among very few places in this region where traditional ethnic dying trades continue to strive. Witness the making of Chinese spring-roll flour wraps at the Chowrasta wet market, where grocery and livestock like frogs are traded. At a nearby alley, admire the art of joss-sticks making, some with intricate dragon motif. Proceed to see the baking of the popular 'Tau Sar Pheah' biscuits, and option to pick up Penang's original products such as medicated 'nutmeg oil'. Tour ends with a taste of Penang's White Coffee at Coffee Tree.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
penang , malaysia
Living Culture Of Penang serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)43.00 USD