Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Layover in Taiwan - Taipei City Tour is special ?
- Explore 8,000 years of Chinese culture and history at the National Palace Museum.
- Stand on the observatory of Taipei 101, Taipei’s landmark building.
- Take in the beauty of the oriental Baroque-style buildings at the Presidential Office Building.
- Experience the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and enjoy the lovely views.
- Marvel at the liveliness of the Longshan Temple,one of Taiwan’s oldest temples.
What to explore at Layover in Taiwan - Taipei City Tour?
- Pick-up at Taiwan Taoyuan Int’l Airport
- National Palace Museum (1 hr)
- Taipei 101 (free time for lunch; meal not included in price)
- Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
- Presidential Office Building
- Longshan Temple
- Back to Taiwan Taoyuan Int’l Airport
- Depart everyday, except public holidays
- Pick-up and drop-off at Taoyuan Airport. The earliest pick-up time is at 08:00AM.
- Group size : 2~6 people
- Book 4 days in advance
- Cancellation Policy: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Cancellation made less than 24 hours before departure is non-refundable. Cancellation made between 48~24 hours before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 48 hours before departure will offer full refund. Due to flight cancel, MyTaiwanTour will be offered 50% of full payment to compensate incurred cost.
- Includes an English tour guide, ticket for the National Palace Museum, and Taipei 101 observatory ticket
- Transportation: 5-seater sedan/8-seater van
- Others: Require flight numbers with estimated time arrival and departure. Tour duration is around 6 hours.
Taiwan Taoyuan Int’l Airport