Activity 2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 112-0002 Published on: 01-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Lake Kawaguchi Field Day Tour with Mt. Fuji Landscape is special ?
- Saiko Bat Cave
- Iyashinosato Village
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Kubota Itchiku Art Museum
What to explore at Lake Kawaguchi Field Day Tour with Mt. Fuji Landscape?
Pick up at hotel in the central Tokyo -> Take a Highway Bus at Shinjuku Station -> Lake Sai Bat Cave and Aokigahara Forest -> Iyashinosato Village -> Retro Bus -> Kubota Itchiku Art Museum -> Retro Bus / Highway Bus -> Shinjuku Station
If you cancel your reservation, the following cancellation fees and remittance charge will be charged:
(1) 21 or more days before the departure day: No cancellation fee
(2) 8-20 days before the departure day: 20% of the total fee
(3) 2-7 days before the departure day: 30% of the total fee
(4) one day before the departure day: 40% of the total fee
(5) on the departure day: 50% of the total fee
(6) after the departure day or cancellation without notice: 100% of the total fee
- Guiding fee
- Entrance fee of Bat Cave and nature guide at Aokigahara Forest
- Entrance fee of Iyashinosato Village and Kubota Itchiku Art Museum
- Bus fare (Highway bus from Shinjuku to Lake Sai or Lake Kawaguchi, Retro Bus, and Highway bus from Kawaguchiko Station to Shinjuku)
- Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, an additional fee will be charged.)
- Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10-minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
- Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities
2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 112-0002