Activity 197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand Published on: 10-05-2016
|07:45 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
Krabi White Water Rafting, Elephent Trekking and ATV is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Krabi White Water Rafting, Elephent Trekking and ATV is special ?
White water rafting
- The rafting takes place at an old Thai tin mine. The river that was once used to clean the ore has now been given a new lease of life. Using a dam at top of the mountain, the water is held back and released once a day to create some amazing white water rapids.
- The ride can be 5km or 9km with the last 4 km being only for serious thrill seekers. During dry season on occasion there is not enough water for the full 9km.
-7km rafting trips are also available (but we don't have space on the page to fit all the combinations.) If interested in this option, please just ask.
- Please Note that this activity is an adventure sport and please do follow all instructions. With any adventure sport, while you are doing it for the excitement (it wouldn't be an adventure sport without any possibility of danger), you should also be aware of the risks. If you do fall out of the boat, you are likely to get a few cuts and bruises.
- The ATV machines are all high-quality powerful machines and the routes include a variety of terrain. The routes can be adapted to suit beginners or the most experienced ATV riders looking for a challenge.
- There are 1 hour and 2 hours options available.
- Elephants are amazing animals. In Phangna, the route for the ride is nearly as spectacular as the animals on which you ride. Its a fantastic experience that everyone should try sometime. Being up on an elephant is a unique feeling, its comfortable, you have a great viewpoint and its peaceful. For passing through this amazing scenery, you can see why elephants have been used for transport in Thailand since time began.
- The elephants are well cared for and treated with real respect.
What to explore at Krabi White Water Rafting, Elephent Trekking and ATV?
- 07:45 Pick up from Krabi Hotels
- 08:15 Pickup from Aonang Hotels
- 10:30 Training rafting by experienced instructor.
- 11:00 Whitewater rafting II-III, 5 Kilometers,
- 12:00 Delicious Thai lunch serve in the fruits plantation.
- 13:00 Elephant back ride and trek through the jungle.
- 13:30 ATV rider 1 Hrs. By experienced instructor.
- 14:30 Jungle walk to waterfall, relaxing and swimming.
- 15:00 Visit Mokey cave Temple
- 17:30 Return to your hotel
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, Wear light-clothes, Swimming suits, beach towel, sunglasses, sun-protection.
Note: There is a surcharge of 100thb per person for hotels and resorts in Klong Muang and Tubkaek.
- Please Note that white water rafting and ATV riding are sports which by definition have a level of danger. You must follow instructions given by the guide at all times. Krabiitrek cannot be held responsible for any injury. **
- In reality, as long as you are sensible, the danger is very small, and its a whole lot of fun.
- For rafting, although we have had one or two customers falling out of boats, there has been no serious injury beyond a few scratches and bruises in the ten years that we have been offering this trip. If you are not willing to accept the risk, please do not book this trip. The route through the rapids is controlled by the guides and to make it exhilerating, they will bounce the boat off the rocks, this is intentional and is to make the trip more fun. If there are any younger children in the boat, they will choose a less bouncy route through the rapids. If you are nervous, please mention this to the guide on the minivan journey to the rafting camp and they will ensure you are put in a boat that takes a slightly easier route. The actual rafting guides on the boats do not have a great level of English language. At all times, hold on tight and use the foot straps to keep your legs secoured to the boat.
- For ATV, always follow the guides instructions. If you are not sure about anything please ask the guide. When riding, you must make sure that you stay within your own level of control and do not go too fast. Always take the route that the guides take. Its great fun and very safe as long as you behave responsibly. The engines get very hot and you will be given a leg protector to prevent burns. Make sure that you secure this well as the guide will show you and make sure that it stays on.
- ATV 1 Hrs and Rafting 5Km and Elephant Trekking 30 min
- Transport from hotel to attractions
197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand