Activity 71 Mody Road, TST East, Kowloon, Hong Kong Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Kowloon & Newterritories Tour ( Am ) is special ?
- Lam Tsuen Wishing Trees
- Tai Po Market
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Bird Garden
- Kaiser Estate
What to explore at Kowloon & Newterritories Tour ( Am )?
LAM TSUEN WISHING TREES
In Lam Tuen, near Tai Po, is the enchanting Wishing Tree, which is laden with wishes written on bright red paper. According to tradition, wishes will be granted if your red paper slip catches on the tree.
TAI PO MARKET
Here you can buy such delights as salted eggs, fringed black hats, goldfish, bean curd and herbs.
WONG TAI SIN TEMPLE
One of the Kowloon's most colourful and popular places of worship, the Wong Tai sin Temple. Wong Tai Sin, the Daoist god of healing, is said to have discover the secret of transforming cinnabar into an elixir for immortality.
A chance to see Hong Kong peoples love affair with our feathered friends. Dozens of birds of every hue and colour vie for the attention of would be purchasers.
Home of factory outlets, visit to a workshop of a renowned jewellery factory.
- Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
- Pick-up is provided from select hotels in Hong Kong. If your hotel is not a pick-up location, you will be advised of the closest pick-up point. Kindly reconfirm the departure details in Hong Kong with your local activity operator.
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off from selected hotels
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
71 Mody Road, TST East, Kowloon, Hong Kong