|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Jiufen and Pingxi Full Day Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Jiufen and Pingxi Full Day Tour is special ?
- Take a look at the “Yin-Yang Sea” at Shuinandong where the brown water of a stream mixes with the sea water
- Visit the spectacular Gold Waterfall, a one-of-a-kind sight
- Explore the town of Jiufen, walk through narrow streets, and enjoy the amazing coastal views
- Take the Pingxi Branch Railwayfrom the old town of Shifen to Jingtong
- Marvel at the impressive Shifen Waterfall, the broadest fall in Taiwan, especially beautiful after a heavy rain
- Release sky lanterns in Pingxi and send your wishes to the heavens
What to explore at Jiufen and Pingxi Full Day Tour?
- 10:00 Pick up from your accommodation
- 11:00 Yin-yang Sea
- 11:30 Golden Waterfall
- 12:00 Lunch time in Jiufen
- 14:30 Shifen Waterfall
- 15:40 Sky lantern experience in Shifen
- 16:40 Old rail train from Shifen to Jin-Tong
- 17:30 Return to the hotel
Depart every Monday through Friday, except public holidays
Pick up point
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taipei City
Book 2 days in advance
What to bring
Comfortable walking shoes. Do not wear high heels.
This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Cancellation made less than 24 hours before departure is non-refundable. Cancellation made between 48~24 hours before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 48 hours before departure will offer full refund.
- Includes an English tour guide, train ticket(s) from Jing-Tong to Shifen, and sky lantern (2 pax sharing)
- Transportation : 5-seater sedan/9-seater van/21-seater mini bus
- Others :Jiufen old streets required walking on many stairs. It usually rains in mountain village. Please bring umbrellas if possible.
New Taipei City