Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 15-06-2016
|07:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sailing & Water
James Bond Island Tour By Speed Boat is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why James Bond Island Tour By Speed Boat is special ?
- Canoeing at Hong lagoon, the best canoeing site in Phang Nga Bay
- Visit to James Bond island and Panyee island, the Muslim fishing village
- Sightseeing of the limestone caves at Panak island
- Swimming and relaxing at Naka island
What to explore at James Bond Island Tour By Speed Boat?
- 07.00-07.30 : Pick-up from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- 09.00 : Departure from Ao Por pier to Panak Island for sightseeing and move to Hong Island, with its famous limestone rock, for canoeing around the lagoon, with experienced paddlers as guides.
- 11.00 : Visit Panyee Island, the Muslim village, for own sightseeing and lunch.
- 12.00 : Visit to the world famous James Bond Island and Ping Kan island.
- 14.00 : Relaxing and swimming at Naka Island.
- 15.30 : Arrival at Ao Por pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Phuket Town, Tri Trang, Royal Phuket Marina :Free
- Ao Por, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin : 100 THB/person
- Laguna : 150 THB/person
- Airport, Cape Panwa, Layan, Mai Khao, Nai Harn, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Rawai, Siray : 1000 THB/group
- Transfer round-trip (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- Speedboat with full insurance
- Canoeing with professional paddler
- Life Jacket
- English-speaking Tour guide
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand