|05:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Food & Drink
Hue Street Food Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hue Street Food Tour is special ?
Street Food Tour in Hue Vietnam is for travelers who like to explore the culinary and lifestyle of the local people. This tour is not only food but also relaxation as well as exploration the daily life of the local in Hue Vietnam.
The significant difference in this tour compared with other food tours in the city is that you can not only enjoy the local specialty but also visit some of the historic sites in Hue as Trang Tien Bridge and Ho Chi Minh memorial House. With the knowledgeable tour guides, you will surely have great time with this tour.
- Try street food:
1. Beo cake (literally water fern cake), Nam cake (steamed shrimp rice cake),Loc cake (steamed clear tapioca cake)
2. Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef vermicelli
3. Banh Khoai – Hue fried pancake with shrimps, pork, eggs and bean sprouts
4. Vietnamese Coffee at Phuong Nam Cafe
What to explore at Hue Street Food Tour?
The tour starts with a visit to Trang Tien Bridge and you will give more information about this historical bridge. Then, Ho Chi Minh Memorial House is to help you have a closer look on the life and the sacrifice of Uncle Ho for Vietnamese People. After these such visits, your stomach will be ready to explore some of the best foods in Hue as Beo cake, Loc cake, Bun Bo Hue, Banh Khoai and Vietnamese Coffee.
If you are a foodie, it is not missed tour to get the feel for this lovely Hue city. Street vendors, restaurant owners and the array of characters you meet on the way make this tour being truly unique experience.
- Walking along Hue’s Streets to see Hue city night’s life, Trang Tien Bridge, Ho Chi Minh Memorial House.
- Eat beo cake, bun bo hue, banh khoai, and Vietnamese coffee
- Trip ends, free walking exploring night market in Hue city.
- English speaking guide, all the mentioned dishes to try
- Mineral water & wet tissues.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expense
- Excellent way to experience Hue food.
- A Taste of Hue
- Visit and Taste the best of Hue like a local!
- A Vietnam Highlight
- One of our favourite experiences in Vietnam
45, Lê Lợi, Hue, Vietnam