Activity 113 Ly Thai To road, Huong Tra District, Hue City, Vietnam. Published on: 24-04-2020
|08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Walking Van Bus|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Half day Tour
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
Walking & Biking
HUE ROYAL TOMBS TOUR is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why HUE ROYAL TOMBS TOUR is special ?
- Explore the most beautiful, famous and expensive royal tombs in Hue.
- Understand deeply the Afterlife Philosophy of Nguyen dynasty emperors.
- Enjoy the beautiful views and unique architecture lines of the UNESCO Heritage sites.
- Our tour guides will tell you some unique stories and interesting myths about the Nguyen dynasty emperors.
- Get the scary secrets in the most fabulous royal tombs in Hue.
What to explore at HUE ROYAL TOMBS TOUR?
Picking up at your hotel in Hue city center. We start the Hue Royal tombs in Hue. Our tour guide and driver will take you to the first tomb. The tomb of Minh Mang Emperor, who had 600 concubines, 142 children, and 78 sons. It is such ornate tombs and meaningful tomb with a lot of stuff (PRE- prepared while he was still alive). The Royal tomb of Minh Mang leaning on the mountains and faces to the head of Perfume River. Our tour guide will tell you a scary secret that might not in the guide books or on the internet.
- Children under 6 years old: Free
- All entrance tickets
- English speaking tour guide
- Private transportation
- Private dragon boat on the Perfume River.
- Water and tissues.
- Personal expenses
113 Ly Thai To road, Huong Tra District, Hue City, Vietnam.
HUE ROYAL TOMBS TOUR serves Joined tour.
(1 - Unlimit participants.)65.00 USD