Activity palawan , puertro princesa , philiphin Published on: 01-07-2016
|07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sailing & Water
Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour is special ?
What to explore at Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour?
- Option 1: Pandan Island, Cowrie Island
- Option 2: Starfish Island, Luli Island and Pambato Reef
- Option 1 is usually followed as the islands have fine sand, clean rest rooms, shaded areas and Cowrie Island has water acitivies. Actual/final itinerary will depend on Tour Guide's discretion.
- Pick Up Time: Regular pick up time is 7AM but during Summer / Peak Season, pick up time will start at 6:30AM
- What time does the tour end? Approximately 4-4:30 pm and you will be back at the hotel approximately 5pm
- What is the usual lunch menu? Grilled pork, Grilled fish, either Crab or Shrimp, Vegetables, Green Mango with bagoong, Fruits, Rice and 1 round Softdrink. Menu may change without prior notice
- Are rental of Mask & Snorkel, Fins going to be provided for free? Snorkel and fins are for rent: PhP 150/set (snorkel); PhP 150/set (fins). Or you may bring your own
*This is a Seat-in-Coach (Shared) Tour. Contact us for exclusive tour
*Child Rate: 3-5 years old PhP 750/child. 2 years old and below are free of charge. 6 years old and above are charged adult rate
- DOT-Accredited Tour Guide
- Pick up from hotel within Puerto Princesa city proper and drop off at hotel afterwards
- Picnic Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Life Jacket Rental per person
Note: Environmental Fee (approximately PhP 40/person) is not included and will be charged to pax account (to be collected by Tour Guide on the day itself)
palawan , puertro princesa , philiphin