Activity Suite A2, 1/F, Bing Fu Commercial Building, 450-454 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kln Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hike Hong Kong: Sai Kung Peninsula full day is special ?
- The 20 Hikers’ Dream Trails in the World Recommended by National Geographic: MacLehose Trail Section 2
- Panorama view of Tai Long Wan and South China Sea
- Most beautiful beaches of Tai Long Wan
- Eco exploration of the Sai Kung East Country Park
What to explore at Hike Hong Kong: Sai Kung Peninsula full day?
- Route: Sai Kung Sai Wan Pavilion, Sai Wan Road Sai Wan Ham Tin Wan Tai Long Au Chek Kang Pak Tam Au Sai Kung
- Sai Wan Pavilion：Overview of the itinerary
- Tai Long Wan (Sai Wan)：Explanation of “one peak four bays” (Sharp Peak, Sai Wan, Ham Tin Wan, Tai Wan and Tung Wan)
- Ham Tin Wan：Resting time and observation of coastal abrasion landform
- Chek Kang：Appreciation of coastal landform
1. Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended
2. Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
3. Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
- Professional Geo Park Guide (English/Mandarin speaking)
- Round-trip transportation from Sai Kung Town Centre to start/end point (Taxi or Public Transport)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Suite A2, 1/F, Bing Fu Commercial Building, 450-454 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kln
Sai Kung Town Centre
Hike Hong Kong: Sai Kung Peninsula full day serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)95.00 USD