Activity 49 Ma May,Hoan Kiem,Ha Noi Published on: 17-06-2016
|07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Walking Car Rental Motobike|
|Highlight of the city|
|85.50 - 112.50 USD|
Hanoi to Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi (1 day) is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hanoi to Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi (1 day) is special ?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An
- Visit Trang an eco-tourism
- Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave. Nau Ruou. Sinh Cave, Si Cave
What to explore at Hanoi to Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi (1 day)?
- 07h30: pick up at your hotel. We ride to Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism.
- 10h30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
- 12h00: Have lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
- 13h00: Depart to visit Trang an eco-tourism, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave. Nau Ruou. Sinh Cave, Si Cave…..etc
- 16h00: Get in the car and return to Hanoi.
- 18h30: Back to Hanoi drop you back your address Tour ends.
What to bring: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses.
- Motorbikes (and driver)
- All gas (fuel)
- All entrance fees, tickets, transport on the tour
- Trip Insurance
- Food & Drink
- Plastic bags, helmets, rain coats
49 Ma May,Hoan Kiem,Ha Noi
Hanoi to Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi (1 day) serves Private tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)112.50 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)103.50 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)94.50 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)85.50 USD