Activity Suite A2, 1/F, Bing Fu Commercial Building, 450-454 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kln Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Geopark Wonders Walk: Sharp Island half day is special ?
- Find out different kind of igneous rocks, including the “Pineapple Bun Rock” in a funny shape composed by Quartz Monzonite
- Witness the evidence of the huge ancient caldera
- Professional Geopark Guides (R2G) Interpretation
What to explore at Geopark Wonders Walk: Sharp Island half day?
- Sai Kung
- Get to Sharp Island by boat
- Sharp Island Volcanic Geo-landscape
- Tombolo：A sand levee Sai Kung Town Centre
1. Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended
2. Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
3. Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
- Professional GeoPark Guide (R2G) (English/Mandarin speaking)
- Round-trip transportation from Sai Kung Town Centre to Sharp Island (Boat)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Suite A2, 1/F, Bing Fu Commercial Building, 450-454 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kln
Sai Kung Town Centre
Geopark Wonders Walk: Sharp Island half day serves Private tour.
(4 - 10 participants.)75.00 USD