Activity Suite A2, 1/F, Bing Fu Commercial Building, 450-454 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kln Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Geopark Boat Tour: Sai Kung Islands half day is special ?
- Boat Tour of Sai Kung Volcanic Islands
- Magnificent hexagonal volcanic rock columns and coastal erosion landforms
- Traditional Sai Kung Fishing village Sampan or boat experience
- Professional Geopark Guides (R2G) Interpretation
What to explore at Geopark Boat Tour: Sai Kung Islands half day?
- Route: Sai Kung Kau Sai Chau High Island Bell-shaped Arch Elephant trunk cave Land on Sharp Island (Approx. 30mins) Sai Kung
- Inner Port Shelter: Panorama View of Sai Kung Town Center and Islands
- Kau Sai Chau: Old fishing village and beauty coastal scenery
- High Island: High Island rare acidic hexagonal volcanic rock column
- Bell-shaped Arch: Sea Stack and Sea Arch on the Jin Island
- Elephant trunk cave: Interesting landscape on Sharp Island
- Land on Sharp Island (Approx. 30mins): Witness of the ancient caldera with the igneous rocks, observing the “Pineapple Bun Rock”.
1. Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended
- Professional Geopark Guides (R2G) (English/Mandarin speaking)
- Boat tour of Sai Kung Islands (Boat)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Suite A2, 1/F, Bing Fu Commercial Building, 450-454 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kln
Sai Kung Town Centre
Geopark Boat Tour: Sai Kung Islands half day serves Private tour.
(4 - 10 participants.)75.00 USD