Attraction 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953, Singapore Published on: 26-05-2017
|3 hours 30 mins|
|09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Parks & Aquarium
Gardens By The Bay is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Gardens By The Bay is special ?
The first of its kind in Southeast Asia, Christmas Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay is set to redefine the experience of celebrating the festive season in the tropics with a magnificent display of light sculptures from Europe and a charming Christmas market. Nestled in Singapore’s award-winning Gardens by the Bay, this magical light-up experience promises to delight visitors from near and far.
- Daily: 9am - 9pm
- Last admission: 8.30pm
- Adult: $5
- Senior (>60 years old): $5
- Child (3-12 years old): $3
- Two Conservatories
- Adult: $28
- Child (3-12 years old): $15
OUTDOOR GARDENS AUDIO TOUR
- Hop onto our Garden Cruiser tram and enjoy a leisurely 25-minute informative commentary tour around the Gardens.
- Mondays* - Fridays: 9am - 5.30pm
Tours begins at 12.30pm every first Monday of the month.
- Weekends, Eves of Public Holidays & Public Holidays: 9am - 5pm
Seniors (>60 years old): $5
Child (3-12 years old): $3
Friends of the Gardens (Adult): $5
- Runs at 15-minute intervals or once the tram is full
$3 SHUTTLE SERVICE
- FROM BAYFRONT MRT
Hop on our Shuttle Service to easily get around the Bay South Gardens at only $3 for unlimited rides for the day. Tickets can be purchased at Bayfront Plaza or at the Conservatories shuttle stations.
- Daily*: 9am - 9pm
Shuttle Service begins at 12.30pm every first Monday of the month.
- Admission fee for all:
$3 (unlimited rides for the day only)
Last ticket sale at 8.30pm.
- Shuttle Service Route
Bayfront Plaza > Conservatories
- Weekends / Public holidays:
The Future of Us exhibition > Bayfront Plaza > Conservatories > Visitor Centre
What to explore at Gardens By The Bay?
How to get to Gardens By The Bay?
From the Helix Bridge towards the Art Science Museum: Follow the footpath which leads under the ECP, that will bring you directly into Bay South Garden along the waterfront.
From Marina Bay Sands: Walk across the overhead bridge (Lions Bridge) located at Marina Bay Sands Hotel (open daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM), or take the underground linkway via Bayfront station (Exit B).
II. MRT: Via the Circle Line or Downtown Line:
1. Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT1)
2. Exit B and follow the underground linkway
3. Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into the Gardens by the Bay
4. Look for the entrance of the garden. Wait for the shuttle service. I think we paid around SGD $2 for the shuttle but you can always walk around the HUGE garden to get to the main ticketing hub but it is only advisable if you have time :)
If you’re driving, from ECP take exit 17 (towards Changi Airport) or 17A (towards City). Travel onto Marina Boulevard and turn left onto Marina Gardens Drive. There are 2 car parks available at the Gardens – a basement at the Visitor Centre and an outdoor one at The Meadows.
UPDATE: as of August 2014, FREE shuttle service is available. Click this link to know more about the pick-up points and schedule.
- Breathtaking view
- A fantastic public space
- One of the wonder of Singapore
- Great show of music and lights
- Like being on the set of Avatar
18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953, Singapore
Tips for you
Go early to avoid the crowds at the Cloud Forest. Do an evening visit to have the opportunity to make the most of the lights and ambience. The Sounds & Light display (Free of Charge) at the Supertree Grove , nightly 7.45pm-8.45pm is a MUST-SEE....so plan to stay at least till 10pm. The Gardens opens early (5am) and closes 2am. But the OCBC Skyway, aircon conservatories Flower Dome & Cloud Forest closes 9pm. Ticketing closes at 830pm.Timming
This park opend in 2012 and extends over more than 100 hectares of waterfront space. Highlights are the Supertress, their trunks and crowns store the energy for the evening light and sound. Great!
This is a garden like no other. Twin air conditioned domes house the a world diversity of plants. The architecture and layout are amazing and a visit to this site is a must in Singapore. The super trees are just a sight to behold; you need to make sure you take the sky walk around the super trees.