|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Garden By The Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953|
|Highlight of the city|
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
Garden By The Bay Ticket is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Garden By The Bay Ticket is special ?
- These 16-storey-tall vertical gardens collect rainwater
- At Bay East, there’re pretty pavilions, lush lawns, tropical palm trees and natural blossoms
- Don’t miss the sky show of dazzling lights and sounds in the OCBC Garden Rhapsody, which takes place nightly amidst the Supertrees
What to explore at Garden By The Bay Ticket?
Monet once referred to his garden as his most beautiful masterpiece. Singapore’s new icon, a 101-hectare horticultural attraction, certainly seems to be the nation’s most beautiful with more than 250 thousand rare plants in huge domed conservatories.
Less than a five-minute walk from Marina Bay, the Gardens is split into three waterfront spaces: Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central, which connects the first two.
Bay South―the largest waterfront garden―is where you’ll find the impressive Supertrees. These 16-storey-tall vertical gardens collect rainwater, generate solar power and act as venting ducts for the park’s conservatories. A suspended 128-metre-long walkway between two Supertrees, the OCBC Skyway, is perfect for walks at any hour, offering a bird’s eye view of the Gardens and the Marina Bay urban area.
At Bay East, there’re pretty pavilions, lush lawns, tropical palm trees and natural blossoms, ideal for an evening stroll or a picnic with family and friends. Along its two-kilometre waterfront promenade, you can get an amazing view of the skyline.
For a reprieve from the tropical heat (and a taste of the Mediterranean climate), head to the cooled conservatory complex, which won the World Building of the Year at the World Architecture Festival 2012. There, you can study plant species from around the world such as baobabs and date palms.
After the sun sets, don’t miss the sky show of dazzling lights and sounds in the OCBC Garden Rhapsody, which takes place nightly amidst the Supertrees. It’ll make a wonderful ending to a day out in the Gardens.
- Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Reservation name with hotel, check in date, check out date.
- We will deliver ticket to your hotel in Singapore on check in date.
- Children rate : under 12 years old
- Tickets are non refundable once issued.
- $3 for normal delivery
- $5 for express next day delivery
Pick up and drop off from your hotel to attraction places.
31A Bali Lane, Singapore 189867
Garden By The Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953