Activity 333/135, Anaville Village, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Plathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, THAILAND Published on: 15-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Floating Market and Rose Garden Thai Culture Show Tour is special ?
- Visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut.
- Boat riding to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Visit the wood carving factory.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Botanical Gardens admiring the impressive diversity of native tropical flora and fauna.
What to explore at Floating Market and Rose Garden Thai Culture Show Tour?
07:00 Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok.
Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
08:30 En route we visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut.
The tour continues with a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
09:30 Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.
Your are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products. [For join in group tour paddle boat is not included]
10:45 Depart floating market to visit the wood carving factory.
12:30 Then head to Rose Garden Country Resort for buffet lunch.
13:30 For nature lovers, you are free at leisure to enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Botanical Gardens admiring the impressive diversity of native tropical flora and fauna.
14:40 Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show, featuring an impressive cast of 150 performers, portrays captivating scenes of everyday life in rural Thailand and ‘Thai ways’ and offers a vivid introduction to: Thai living, the ‘cycle of life’, time-honoured customs and traditions in an agricultural community in Thailand; the Thai passion for festive fun or ‘sanuk’ and Thai ‘joie de vivre’ – the celebration of a good life and good times, as expressed in the folk songs and dance of the four regions of Thailand.
16:00 Depart from Rose Garden to Bangkok.
17:00 At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable 7%government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Transportation Policy : Time Start : 07.00
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- Remain Ballance payment(cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Child Policy :
- For children less than 2 years "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years Child price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
333/135, Anaville Village, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Plathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, THAILAND
Floating Market and Rose Garden Thai Culture Show Tour serves Private/Joined tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)137.00 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)81.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)64.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)59.00 USD
(5 - 5 participants.)53.00 USD
(6 - 6 participants.)48.00 USD
(7 - 7 participants.)42.00 USD
(8 - 8 participants.)41.00 USD
(9 - Unlimit participants.)36.00 USD