Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Danang to Hue by car – private driver is special ?
Travel with us on our hassle-free private car service from Danang to Hue as we offer you the best option for your budget!
Over the 100-km distance from Danang to Hue take roughly 2.5 hours, you’ll experience the best part of the Central Heritage road in Vietnam. Sit back and enjoy picturesque beaches such as My Khe and Lang Co, stunning natural landscapes like Son Tra peninsula, Hai Van pass, Lap An lagoon, and cultural sites like the Marble Mountain. All of these would satisfy every travel need, particularly enjoyable for Vietnam’s nature lovers.
Above is the standard itinerary for private car service from Danang to Hue. Any changes or requests should be made in advance.
What to explore at Danang to Hue by car – private driver?
Extra charges for other stops from Danang to Hue by car:
1. My Son Sanctuary – 40$ – the remnants of Champa Kingdom’s Holy Land. This is one of the earliest UNESCO-recognized world cultural heritage sites in Vietnam.
2. Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula – 12$ – The tallest Lady Buddha Statue with a breathtaking view of Da Nang City
3. Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills – 30$ – the newest addition to the long list of famous attractions in SunWorld Ba Na Hills resort. The bridge has gone viral as an iconic architectural wonder,featuring a spectacular 150-m long pedestrian bridge held aloft by two giant stone hands.
4. The Museum of Cham Sculpture – 5$ – This fine, small museum has the world’s largest collection of Cham artefacts, housed in buildings marrying French-colonial architecture with Cham elements.
5. Elephant springs – 10$ – a cluster of natural and refreshing pools for swimming. Elephant Spring also has some small cascading waterfalls in the middle of the mountain.
6. Bach Ma National Park – 30$ – a bio-reserve located in the heart of sub-tropical and tropical evergreen forest, home to more than 1400 species of plants and 132 kinds of mammals.
7. An Bang Cemetery – 15$ – Well off the usual tourist trail lies the biggest cemetery in the country, also known as the City of Ghosts where you can find extravagant and expensive tombs that may cost up to 70,000 USD each to build.
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (Basic English speaking driver)
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, Refreshing Tissue
- English Speaking Guide (extra $40/ English speaking tour guide/ day)
- Entrance Fees and Personal Fees