Activity Silom Thai Cooking School, 68 soi, 212/13 Si Lom, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thái Lan Published on: 15-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why COOKING CLASS: COURSE 7 OFFERED ON SUNDAY - SET B is special ?
FOR STUDENTS WHO TOOK SET A BEFORE, YOU MAY SUBSTITUTE
THE ALTERNATIVE DISHES SHOWN
IN SET B
- THAI MIX VEGETABLE SOUP
( GEANG -LIANG )
- STIR FRY CHICKEN WITH THAI HOLY BASIL
( GAI- PAD -KRA- POW )
-GREEN PAPAYA SALAD
( SOM-TAM )
-PHANEANG CURRY PASTE
( NAM-PRIK - KEANG - PHA-NEANG )
- PHANEANG CURRY WITH BEEF OR CHICKEN
( PHA -NEANG-NUEA )
- DESERT DEEP FRY BANANA WITH COCONUT BATTER SERVE WITH COCONUT ICE CREAM
( I - SA-KREEM - KLUAY - THOD )
What to explore at COOKING CLASS: COURSE 7 OFFERED ON SUNDAY - SET B?
Market Tour and Lecture on Thai food and ingredients
Learn traditional Thai food prep techniques
Making Homemade Curry Paste
- Cooking rice & sticky rice
- Making the coconut milk
- Learn to Cook and assemble all Dishes Yourself!
- Enjoy your food
- Get Recipes for all dishes cooked
- Receive your Course Certificate ( Take more than 3 courses)
- Vegetarian option is available.
- No MSG ( Monosodium glutamate )
- All Cooking Ingredients, Refreshments.
- All Completed Dishes are yours to eat or keep.
- Everything will be provided on the day.
- You dont need to bring anything, just come and have some fun!
Silom Thai Cooking School, 68 soi, 212/13 Si Lom, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thái Lan