Activity Silom Thai Cooking School, 68 soi, 212/13 Si Lom, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thái Lan Published on: 15-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why COOKING CLASS: COURSE 7 OFFERED ON SUNDAY - SET A is special ?
SET A :
FOR STUDENTS WHO COME TO COOK FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU
MUST LEARN THIS MENU FOR SET A
SPICY SOUR SHRIMP SOUP
( TOM - YUM - GOONG )
FRIED NOODLE THAI STYLE
( PAD -THAI )
GREEN PAPAYA SALAD
( SOM -TAM )
MASAMAN CURRY PASTE
( NAM-PRIK - KEANG - MASAMAN )
MASAMAN CURRY WITH CHICKEN AND POTATO
( MA-SA-MAN - GAI )
DESERT SWEET STICKY RICE WITH MANGO
( KHAW-NEAW - MA-MUANG )
What to explore at COOKING CLASS: COURSE 7 OFFERED ON SUNDAY - SET A?
- Market Tour and Lecture on Thai food and ingredients
- Learn traditional Thai food prep techniques
- Making Homemade Curry Paste
- Cooking rice & sticky rice
- Making the coconut milk
- Learn to Cook and assemble all Dishes Yourself!
- Enjoy your food
- Get Recipes for all dishes cooked
- Receive your Course Certificate ( Take more than 3 courses)
- Vegetarian option is available.
- No MSG ( Monosodium glutamate )
- all Cooking Ingredients, Refreshments,
- All Completed Dishes are yours to eat or keep.
- Everything will be provided on the day.
- You dont need to bring anything, just come and have some fun!
Silom Thai Cooking School, 68 soi, 212/13 Si Lom, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thái Lan