|09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Chimelong Paradise is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Chimelong Paradise is special ?
Chimelong Paradise is the largest amusement park in China with 70 rides, most of which have been imported from Europe and America. Chimelong Paradise boasts eight world record-holding rides including Dive Coaster, Ten Inversion Rollercoaster, Motorbike Launch Coaster, Young Star Roller Coaster, Half Pipe, Splash Battle, Stunt Show, Giant Frisbee and the world’s most advanced 4D Theater. There are only two Dive Coasters and two Ten Inversion roller coasters in the world, and Chimelong Paradise has one of each! The Dive Coaster cost over two hundred million RMB, and was manufactured by B&M, a world renowned amusement ride supplier.
Source : http://www.chimelong.com
What to explore at Chimelong Paradise?
Distinct Recreational Programs
Chimelong Paradise was designed by Forrec, a world famous Canadian design company. The park features largest rides, shows and family interaction as iconic attractions. Most of the rides are imported from overseas. In addition to the spectacular rides, Chimelong Paradise features the world famous Hollywood water stunt show and the amazing indoor Kids’ Land with 40 children rides under one roof.
This is a collection of the most challenging roller coasters in the world. You can scream as loud as you want to. Such rides including the world's highest diving coaster, the world's biggest Frisbee, the Guinness World Record winner 10 Inversion Roller Coaster, the award winning Motorbike Launch Coaster, and the only Half Pipe in Asia.
A Paradise for the Whole Family
Happy Kingdom has over 40 different rides and attractions specially made for children, including the largest indoor children's amusement center in China, and the amazing Double-Decker Carousel which enables you to chase your childhood dreams. This is the best place for parents to enjoy quality time with their children.
Source : www.at0086.com
How to get to Chimelong Paradise?
1. Bus: A number of buses stop at Xiangjiang Safari Park, Chime-Long Paradise and Chime-Long Circus. These include bus numbers 221, 247, 512, 562.
2. Taxi: A taxi from downtown Guangzhou will cost approximately RMB55. A taxi from Guangzhou International Airport will cost approximately RMB100. It is the most direct way to travel to the Chime-Long Group from the airport.
3. Metro: At the Hanxi-Changlong Station, take visitor exit E. Metro shuttle buses ferry guests from the metro station to the follow Chime-Long Attractions: Chime-Long Paradise Amusement Park, Chime-Long Hotel, Chime-Long International Circus, and Xiangjiang Safari Park. There is also a road train to ferry guests to the Chime-Long Water Park. Alternatively, Xiangjiang Safari Park, Chime-Long Paradise and Chime-Long Water Park are a 7 min walk from the station
- Chimelong Paradise roller coaster king
- Best place for kids in Guangzhou
- Chimelong Park attracts adrenaline seekers
- Chimelong Paradise, one of the best theme parks
- Adventure land
China Guangdong, Guangzhou, Panyu 番禺大道
Tips for you
With much scepticism I went to Chimelong Paradise. A Chinese friend said it was great, I did not hold my breath. Wow - clean, organised and some of the best rides I have ever encountered. EVER! You have to go if you like scary, fast, mental rides. It is probably best for children 10 and up because most of the rides have height restrictions. Although it does have a lovely younger zone for little people. The shows are brilliant and countdown although in Chinese was awesome. We have been now four times and my children love this park. Best visited not on Chinese holidays! Go enjoy, food is ok and you can eat good cheap noodles - just make sure it's after the rides!
The staffs are wonderful. They helped me a lot. Rooms are simple and clean. Though you might hear noise from both street and other rooms which can make you uncomfortable. Recommended.