Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Caoling Historical Trail is special ?
- Enjoy great ocean views from the coastal mountains
- Discover unique flora and fauna while walking on Caoling Historic Trail
- After the hike pleasant golden sand awaits you at Fulong Beach
- Hike on a historic trail constructed during the Qing Dynasty
- Marvel at large stone inscriptions near the trail
What to explore at Caoling Historical Trail?
- 10:00 Pick up from your accommodation
- 11:00 Hike Caoling Historical Trail (3-4 hrs walking)
- 12:00 Lunch at a pavilion with great views of the ocean
- 15:00 Fulong Beach (during the winter Fulong Beach might be replaced by a visit of Keelung Harbor and the Miaokou Night Market)
- 17:00 Return to Taipei
- 18:30 Drop off at your accommodation
- Availability: Departs every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Pick up point: Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taipei City
- Group size: 2~6
- Book 2 days in advance
- Cancellation Policy: This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Cancellation made less than 24 hours before departure is non-refundable. Cancellation made between 48~24 hours before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 48 hours before departure will offer full refund. be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Food: A light lunch box and bottled water
- Admissions: Includes an English tour guide and admission for Fulong Beach and travel insurance
- Transportation: 5-seater sedan/9-seater van
New Taipei City