Activity Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24 Yogyakarta - Indonesia Published on: 05-07-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Off the beaten path|
Multi Days & Package tours
Bromo - IJen Crater - Drop Ketapang 3D2N ( Sharing tour ) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Bromo - IJen Crater - Drop Ketapang 3D2N ( Sharing tour ) is special ?
- Walk together to the Mt. Bromo
- Sempol Village
- Paltuding post
- Ketapang Harbor
What to explore at Bromo - IJen Crater - Drop Ketapang 3D2N ( Sharing tour )?
- Depart from Yogyakarta at 07.30 am, depending the location of your hotel
- Go to Cemoro Lawang by minibus, it takes around 12 hours. Stay 1 night at Bromo area
- You will be picked up from Ngadisari with a mini bus at 03.15 am and go to Cemoro Lawang to join our other guests and walk together to the Mt. Bromo at 03:45 am.
- You can see the sunrise and walk around Mt. Bromo until 08.00 am.
- Leave Mt. Bromo at 08.00 am and back to the hotel in Cemoro Lawang by yourself, but if your hotel is in Ngadisari, you will be picked up by minibus to have a breakfast, rest, as well check out from the hotel.
- From Cemoro Lawang, you will be picked up at 09.00 am and if you are in Ngadisari, you will be picked up at 09.15 am by a minibus to go to Sempol Village, it takes around 7 hours and has to stay one night at Sempol village
- From Sempol Village, you will be picked up at 04.00 am, you have to get up earlier for breakfast and check out from the hotel, then go to Paltuding post.
- Paltuding post is the post to starting point of the trekking. The trekking starts at 04.45 am for 3 km, it takes 1.5 hours to Ijen crater.
- You have around 3 hours in Ijen crater.
- You will leave Ijen crater at 08.30 am and back to Paltuding post to take a rest before going to Ketapang Harbor by minibus.
- STANDARD ROOM :
- STANDARD ROOM A :
- STANDARD ROOM A1 :
- STANDARD ROOM B :
- For all tour package in Bromo - Ijen
- Only for departure from Probolinggo were picked up by a minibus (sharing), you will be picked up on the train station at 5.35 pm (last train from jogja) and stopped at the our coorporate agent to join the other guests to the hotel in Bromo
- Departure from Probolinggo, Malang or Surabaya picked up by private car direct to the hotel in Bromo. Capacity of the car is 1-5 person
- Please ask for the schedule to our staff before you book the train or flight
- The tours requires minimum 2 participants (sharing tour), if you're just alone please contact our staff to get more information about the available quote
- The tours are basically sharing tour, that means you will share it with our other guest in small group
- For all the tour we will pick up in your hotel, the time is depend of your hotel location. Just for program tour by train, you must go to the train station by your self
- Bromo and ijen tours is usually used by backpacker, hotel and accommodation is really basic
- If you want to continue to go to Bali, we suggest taking a bus and buying the ticket by yourself in Ketapang Harbor.
- On the peak season for Bromo or Ijen tour with share program will not comfortable for children and old people
- If you want your own tour with your family or friends, we can arrange it by private car
- Price can be change anytime due; the peak season, Indonesian national holiday (Eid mubarak, christmast, new year, long weekend) also increase of gasoline price
- Please do choose the packages wisely for your convenience during the trip
- The tours in not included : Entrance fee Bromo and Ijen, Jeep, Lunch, Diner, Donation, Rent horse, Tipping, Meals, Ferry ticket and Travel insurance
|DEPART FROM||PICK UP AT||TRANSPORTATION||SURCHARGE|
|PROBOLINGGO||Probolinggo train station||Minibus/car to Probolinggo||4 USD /person|
|PROBOLINGGO||Probolinggo train station||Private car to Bromo||34 USD /CAR|
|SURABAYA||Train station/Airport/Hotel||Private car to Bromo||53 USD /CAR|
|MALANG||Train station/Hotel||Private car to Bromo||53 USD /CAR|
- Hotel pickup
- Tour guide
- Price above is not include train ticket or flight ticket, you can book by yourself or arrange with our company.
- Entrance fee Bromo and Ijen, JEEP, Lunch, Diner, Donation, Rent horse, Tipping, Meals, Ferry ticket and Travel insurance
Jl. Prawirotaman No. 24 Yogyakarta - Indonesia