Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Bangkok by night is special ?
- visit some famous temples
- leisurely walk around the temple compounds without the intrusion of masses of tourists
- ride through the backstreets and stick close to the local communities
- visit the most famous local night market in Bangkok, flower market
This tour will really open your eyes to nightlife in Bangkok and could quite easily be the highight of your stay in the Kingdom.
What to explore at Bangkok by night?
- We meet at 5.45pm at the Just Nok shop for a quick bike fitting and briefing before heading out for an evening of intrigue and amazement.
- We start with a leisurely ride along the Chao Phraya river before taking the ferry over to "Old Bangkok". Once on the other side, we wind our way through the communities to the iconic landmark of Thailand being The Temple of Dawn. We'll spend some time here to enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings before continuing along the river to see other historical landmarks.
- We use the memorial bridge to come back to Rattakonosin island where the next stop will be the very busy flower market. Here we'll spend some time wandering between the vendors and also have a chance to sample some typical Thai snacks. The last port of call is the World famous Temple of the Reclining Buddha - also the home of Thai massage. This temple is renown for being the largest and oldest temple in Thailand, not to mention that it contains the largest reclining Buddha too.
- From here we slowly make our way back to the Just Nok shop, passing the Grand Palace and Royal plowing field.
Style : Evening ride
Group size: Minimum 1 - Maximum 8
Dificulty: Easy - if you can ride a bike, you can do this tour.
Duration: 3 - 4 Hours, depending on the group and weather.
Pace : Why rush? We do a comfortable pace, stopping frequently to admire the view and take photos.
Terrain : Mostly flat, except for the occassional bridge
Bikes : We use comfortable and well maintained mountain bikes.
Local guide, water, bicycle, snacks, helmets, insurance