Restaurant Phan Tứ Mỹ An Ngũ Hành Sơn Đà Nẵng, Vietnam Published on: 09-11-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Avocado ice cream – Kem Bo is special ?
Avocado ice cream is a kind of cheap, delicious and nutritious ice cream in Da Nang. The first time you hear it, you probably think that is ice cream made from avocado. However, in fact, this is a kind of snacks or desserts made from ice cream mixed with fresh avocado and topped with dried coconut. In hot summer days, this ice cream is a must for anyone who want to enjoy a very cool summer with the mixture of both ice cream and avocado.
You can find "Kem bo" at:
- The food court in Bac My An market, Ngu Hanh Son District.
Open time: 1 p.m - 6 p.m
Price: 8,000 VND/glass
- The food court in Con market, near the crossroad of Ong Ich Kiem and Hung Vuong street.
Open time: 4 p.m - 7 p.m
Price: 10,000 VND/glass
- Phan Tu street, every shop with the board has “Kem Bo” on
Open time: 4 p.m - 11 p.m
Price: 8,000 VND - 10,000 VND/glass
- Kem Ku Ku at 300 Phan Chu Trinh street, Hai Chau District.
Open time: 2 p.m – 10 p.m
Price: 8,000 – 10,000 VND/glass
- Great street food
- Very good taste
- Cheap and tasty
- Great avocado ice cream
- Cheap, delicious and nutritious
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol NO
- Air condition NO
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
Phan Tứ Mỹ An Ngũ Hành Sơn Đà Nẵng, Vietnam