Image copyrights belong to authors
Why An Phuoc Restaurant is special ?
An Phuoc Restaurant is located at the southern bank of Perfume River, in the heart of Hue. An Phuoc restaurant specializes in Hue Imperial cuisine. The decoration of this restaurant is a combination of classic and contemporary style. On the walls are exhibited numerous landscapes of Hue which very gentle and romantic, creating the feeling that you are in the ancient and peaceful city of Hue. If you have chance to be in An Phuoc Restaurant, there are some dishes you shouldn't miss:
- Fruit sweet gruel.
- Shellfish noodle.
- Soft thin vermicelli noodles with beef. (It's simillar to the Spring rolls)
- Xoi Vo
- Beef rolled with mushrooms.
- Grilled frog with garlic and cetronella
- Grilled Oyster.
- Grilled octopus with chili.
Apart from these suggested dishes, there are many other foods promise to give you a unique dining experience.
How to get to An Phuoc Restaurant?
- A wonderful place for family gathering
- Fun Dining experience
- Traditional Royal dinner
- One of the best restaurants in Hue
- Fresh seafood, variety of food
- Main cuisine Vietnamese
- Noise level Small
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition NO
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
31 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Tp. Huế, Việt Nam