Activity #0057, Group 02, Phum Salakomreuk, Sangkat Salakomreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia Published on: 03-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Adventure Quad is special ?
- Enjoy picturesque Cambodian countryside: villages, markets, rice fields and roads
- Visit a basket craft shop
- Visit local schools and help kids to practice their English
What to explore at Adventure Quad?
In the morning we will send a tuk-tuk to pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the Cambodia Quad Bike office. After a safety briefing and familiarisation ride you will head out accompanied by our professional guides on motorbikes.
There will be plenty of time to enjoy picturesque Cambodian countryside: villages, markets, rice fields and roads. We have a number of stops planned during the tour. In one of the villages you will visit a basket craft shop. In another you will learn about the art of leather carving. In the middle of the day a lunch will be served in a local restaurant. After the meal you will continue quad bike journey. You will ride through more local communities, where you can visit local schools and help kids to practice their English. Make sure you charge your camera before the tour – there will be many photo opportunities.
Tour finishes at Cambodia Quad Bike office. After you wash mud off your feet and take a refreshing drink, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Comfortable shoes (better enclosed)
- Trousers or knee-long shorts
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Safety briefing and familiarisation training
- Pick up/Drop off
- Quad POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330cc series 2013
- Experienced guide
- Drinking water
- Extra riding time (above 8 hours)
- Rain gear (raincoat, waterproof jackets or boots)
- Personal expenses
- Services not listed in the itinerary
#0057, Group 02, Phum Salakomreuk, Sangkat Salakomreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia