1-Day Fuji/Gotemba Premium Outlets & Lake Yamanaka Onsen (With Lunch, English guide, and Multi-lingual Audio Guide)
Activity 2-3-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo Published on: 01-07-2016
|09:00 AM - 07:10 PM|
|Japan, ?160-8330 Tokyo, Shinjuku, Nishishinjuku, 2 Chome?2?1, ??? ???, ????????2F|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
1-Day Fuji/Gotemba Premium Outlets & Lake Yamanaka Onsen (With Lunch, English guide, and Multi-lingual Audio Guide) is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 1-Day Fuji/Gotemba Premium Outlets & Lake Yamanaka Onsen (With Lunch, English guide, and Multi-lingual Audio Guide) is special ?
1. Visit World Heritage Site Mt. Fuji!
2. Experience an onsen bath at Lake Yamanaka with views of Mt. Fuji.
3. Sample authentic Japanese cuisine with a Japanese-style lunch.
4. Enjoy shopping with Mt. Fuji in the background at Gotemba Premium Outlets, the largest outlet shopping center in Japan.
Special 5-15% OFF shopping coupon included.
5. In addition to an English-speaking guide, audio guidance in Chinese, Thai, Malay, and Indonesian is also available!
What to explore at 1-Day Fuji/Gotemba Premium Outlets & Lake Yamanaka Onsen (With Lunch, English guide, and Multi-lingual Audio Guide)?
Check-in Counter on the 3rd floor of Keio Plaza Hotel's Main Tower in Shinjuku
Meet at the Check-in Counter on the 3rd floor of Keio Plaza Hotel's Main Tower in Shinjuku -- 5 min on foot from JR Shinjuku Station West Exit
Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at check-in.
Please arrive by 8:50. The guide or a staff member will conduct check-in.
The bus will depart at 9:00 for sightseeing near Mt. Fuji.
11:30 - 12:00
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min)
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level. Enjoy breathtaking views from above the clouds.
If the tour group cannot proceed to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station due to icy roads on the Fuji Subaru Line, or if the road is blocked due to accidents or weather conditions, the tour will be taken to the highest possible point. If the tour was able to proceed farther than the 1st Station, there will be no alternative itinerary. If the tour was not able to proceed from the 1st Station and the entrance to the Subaru Line cannot be accessed, the tour will head to Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
12:40 - 13:40
Lunch at Oshino-mura (60 min)
Savor a Japanese-style lunch meal while admiring a stunning view of majestic Mt. Fuji from a ninja theme park, which recently opened in autumn 2015.
14:00 - 15:00
Yamanakako Onsen (60 min)
Experience bathing in natural alkaline hot spring baths. See a beautiful view of Mt. Fuji while enjoying a relaxing soak in the open-air bath.
Towel rental at Yamanakako Onsen is available for a fee. Bringing your own towel is recommended.
Please remove your towel before entering the baths. Bathing in swimsuits is not allowed. Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos from bathing in hot springs. Please note that participants with tattoos may not be allowed to enter the baths at Benifuji no Yu.
15:40 - 17:40
Gotemba Premium Outlets (120 min)
Gotemba Premium Outlets is the largest outlet shopping center in Japan. Enjoy shopping with Mt. Fuji in the background at this huge outlet mall.
Depending on traffic conditions, time spent at the outlet may be reduced to less than 120 minutes. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in such cases.
19:10 - 19:40
Tour concludes upon arrival at the West Exit of Shinjuku Station (in front of Subaru Building).
1. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
3. Mt. Fuji may not be visible in its entirety depending on the weather, but the tour will not be cancelled, and refunds will not be given for this reason.
4. Narusawa Ice Cave may be omitted from the itinerary and the time spent at the Fuji Shibazakura Festival may be shortened depending on road conditions. Also, please understand that the tour will not be cancelled, and refunds will not be given for this reason.
5. The blooming conditions of cherry blossoms and other flowers noted in the itinerary depend on the type of flower, weather conditions, etc., and the peak viewing period may vary for each. The tour will still be held if flowers are in bloom at only some tour itinerary location(s), or if alternative locations can be visited. If tour operation is confirmed but a customer cancels due to personal circumstances, the standard cancellation fees will apply. Furthermore, the tour may be cancelled by the operating company if it is determined that cherry blossoms or other flowers in the itinerary cannot be viewed at all due to weather changes, etc. In such cases, customers will be notified at least 4 days before the tour start date.
6. If fruits are not ripe for picking due to weather conditions, the tour may be cancelled. Depending on the weather, the group may only have the all-you-can-eat fruits activity instead.
7. Large bags may not be brought into the fruit picking area. All-you-can-eat applies only to the fruit picking location. Fruit cannot be taken home with you so please consume it during the allotted time.
8. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
9. Specific seats cannot be requested.
10. Children between 3-5 years old will be required to pay an admission fee to the fruit picking park. (This fee is not required if tour bookings for 3-5 year old children are made using the child rate.) The admission fee for the fruit picking park is JPY 750 per child, and is to be paid at time of entry.
Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
2-3-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo
Japan, ?160-8330 Tokyo, Shinjuku, Nishishinjuku, 2 Chome?2?1, ??? ???, ????????2F
1-Day Fuji/Gotemba Premium Outlets & Lake Yamanaka Onsen (With Lunch, English guide, and Multi-lingual Audio Guide) serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)102.00 USD